For the safety of our community, Roadie performs a Safety Screening Process consisting of a background check and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Before we begin a Safety Screening Process, we require your consent. To start the process, we require Drivers to provide a valid driver’s license and Social Security Number.
In order to pass the safety and screening process, Drivers must have:
- A valid, active drivers license
- A minimum of one year U.S. licensing history and be at least 18 years old
- No major moving violations, such as DUIs or reckless driving, in the past five years
- No drug-related convictions in the past five years
- No more than three minor moving violations, such as speeding tickets or failure to obey traffic laws, in the past three years
- No cell phone or distracted driving violations in the past year
- No more than two accidents in the past three years
- A background check that does not include violent crime, felony, sexual offense or theft
Our Safety Screening Process is free of charge, and there is no credit check.
All Drivers who consent to a background check will receive a complimentary copy of their background check report by email within 30 days of submission.
For more information on the background check process, please read the Background Check Disclosure, FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) rules and our Terms and Conditions.