Can I dispute the results of my background check?

Yes. If you feel that the background or MVR check result you received is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact Checkr to review your results. If you’d like to dispute the results, you can do so with them.

To protect your privacy, the Roadie Support Team is unable to review the details of the background check with you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk