In order to maintain compliance with applicable law and to otherwise ensure the safety of the Roadie community, Senders agree that they will not request delivery for any of the following prohibited items:
- Recreational drugs and other contraband, regardless of whether legal in the state of pickup or delivery.
- Anything illegal, harmful, dangerous, or potentially harmful or dangerous.
- Hemp, hemp derived cannabidiol (“CBD”) products of any type, including oils, tinctures, edible products, beverages, and cosmetic or personal care no matter THC level, and marijuana, marijuana derived strains, and marijuana products (whether or not legal and no matter the THC level) (collectively, “CBD and Marijuana Products”).
- Beer, wine, spirits and other alcohol and liquor Products (“Alcohol Products”) and traditional cigarettes, cigars and other any product made or derived from tobacco that is intended for human consumption, and E-cigarettes, vape pens, tank systems and other electronic nicotine delivery systems (collectively “Tobacco and ENDS Products”) or any other product regulated and controlled by the United States Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB).
- Any “Hazardous Material” as defined in CFR, Title 49, in any quantity, including compressed gases such as propane, CO2 (carbon dioxide) and O2 (oxygen).
- Any Hazardous Waste, defined as a “solid waste” that meets any of the criteria of hazardous waste as described in 40 C.F.R. § 261.3.
- Unset precious stones, industrial diamonds, any article that contains more than fifty percent by weight of gold or platinum or any combination thereof in raw form, including, but not limited to, bullion, bars, or scraps of these metals.
- Cremated remains, human remains, fetal remains, human body parts, or components thereof.
- Any Delivery Order to be transported over state lines (i.e., interstate) or over fifty (50) miles if being delivered to and from a location in the State of California.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, any firearm or weapon parts, or ammunition in any amount.
- Devices containing gunpowder and other combustible chemicals that explode to produce visual and audible effects when ignited (“Fireworks”), including common Fireworks and display Fireworks.
- Replica or inert explosives or weapons that bear the appearance to actual explosives or weapons.
- Prescription drugs and medicines or regulated over-the-counter medicine.
- Heavy haul, oversize or overweight items, either individually or collectively, weighing more than 400 pounds, and/or individually exceeding more than 12 feet in any dimension (“Oversized Items”).
- Gun Safes: Upright, fire-rated, regardless of weight.
- All live animals.
- No item being transported or shipped by or on behalf of any governmental authority.
If you are a Driver and discover or suspect there is a Prohibited Item in your Gig, please contact Roadie Support and see this article for further information.
If you need additional assistance, you can always contact us via chat on the website.