From car keys to couches to pets, you can send pretty much anything that fits in a pickup truck and is legal through the Roadie platform. Here's a quick list of things that cannot be included in any Gig:
- Cigarettes or any tobacco product, wine, beer or any other alcoholic beverages or any other product regulated and controlled by the United States Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB);
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, any firearm or weapon parts, or ammunition in any amount;
- Common fireworks;
- Replica or inert explosives or weapons that bear an appearance to actual explosives or weapons;
- Any “Hazardous Material” not including those Hazardous Materials in small or excepted quantities as defined in 49 C.F.R.;
- Any Hazardous Waste, defined as a solid waste that meets any of the criteria of the hazardous waste as described in 40 C.F.R. § 261.3 (whether or not in small or excepted quantities);
- Any animal (1) not included on the “Roadie Accepted Live Animal List”, including without limitation those on the “Roadie Prohibited Animal List”; or (2) not packaged in accordance with the applicable rules below, or (3) that is sick, injured or aggressive to people or other animals;
- Any prescription or over the counter medicine that has not been paid for and is being delivered to a person other than the purchaser or the prescription holder;
- Anything illegal including, without limitation, recreational drugs;
- Marijuana, as that term is defined by 21 U.S.C. § 802(16), including marijuana intended for medicinal use;
- Coins, currency, postage stamps, negotiable instruments, money orders;
- Unset precious stones, industrial diamonds, any article that contains more than fifty percent by weight of gold or platinum or any combination thereof in raw form, including, but not limited to, bullion, bars, or scraps of these metals; or
- Cremated remains, human remains, fetal remains, human body parts, or components thereof.
Check out our Terms & Conditions for all details about Roadie Prohibited Items.