Are Roadie Drivers licensed and insured?

In order to be a Roadie Driver, a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle insurance are required.  We do not require specific insurance or licensing to transport pets, but we do subject Drivers to a thorough verification process before allowing them to drive a Pet Gig.  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk