Do I need to have a certain type of car to drive Pet Gigs?

Yes. Our Pet Drivers are required to transport animals in air conditioned and/or heated vehicles, as well as have a large enough car to comfortably fit the pet’s crate. Pet Drivers may not use open convertibles or open truck beds in the performance of any Gig containing an animal.

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 4 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk