How do I report an injury protection insurance claim?

If you become injured while on a trip in California or during a trip that originated in California when on the Roadie platform, an Injury Protection Insurance claim will need to be reported immediately.

To report a claim, call the Intact claims call center – available 24/7 – at 1.844.747.6681 and be prepared to provide:

  • Roadie’s policy number: 216-002-621
  • your phone number
  • your email address

You may also start a claim application online here.

An Intact claims adjuster will be assigned to your claim, guide you through the claims process, and may request additional information from you. It is important that you provide any requested information as soon as possible to avoid any delays in the handling of your claim.

If your injuries require immediate medical attention, please go directly to the nearest hospital/urgent care center for medical treatment or call 911.


If you need additional assistance, you can contact us via chat on the website.