Here are the most common reasons for a locked account:
- Missed Delivery
- Outdated Contact Information
- Suspected Fraudulent Activity
- Unprofessional/ Inappropriate Behavior
A missed delivery is when Roadie receives a complaint from a Sender or recipient that their order has missing items or the order was not received. Roadie Support will attempt to resolve the issue by contacting you to understand the reason for the missed delivery. If you are unresponsive, unwilling to cooperate, or suspected of theft, the account may be placed in a locked status and the issue will be escalated to Roadie’s Trust & Safety team for review.
You should expect a call or email from Roadie Support to help resolve the potential missed delivery.
Outdated Contact Information
It’s important that we’re able to contact you. In the event Roadie Support is unable to contact you due to outdated contact information, the account will be placed in a locked status. Once Support receives communication from you along with updated contact information, the account will typically be unlocked.
If you need to update your information, you can do so by visiting the Driver Dashboard by going to my.roadie.com/drive.
Suspected Fraudulent Activity
In the event an account is flagged for suspicious or fraudulent activity, Roadie Support will lock your account and send an email regarding the status change. The issue will then be escalated to Roadie’s Trust & Safety team for further investigation. You will receive an update from the Trust & Safety team once the investigation has been concluded.
It’s essential to behave professionally while on the platform. Failing to do so is a violation of our Terms and Conditions. When Roadie receives a complaint from a Sender or recipient about unprofessional or inappropriate behavior, Roadie Support may lock your account pending further review by the Trust & Safety team. Once the investigation is complete, the Trust & Safety team will provide you with an update on your account status.
- If your account has been locked, you will receive a phone call and/or an email from Roadie Support explaining the change in your account status.
- Please follow the instructions outlined in the communication. Roadie Support will ask for additional information on the matter or refer you to the Roadie Trust & Safety team who will be in contact with you.
- If you receive a message from the Trust & Safety team, please respond directly to the email. Contacting Roadie Support after receiving communication from Trust & Safety could delay the process.
The Roadie Trust & Safety team strives to complete investigations as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. It may take several business days to finalize, as every investigation is different and may require significant research and documentation. Because of this, we are unable to provide an estimated completion date.
If you need additional assistance, you can always contact us via chat on the website.