If you ever need help, our first suggestion is to visit Roadie’s Help Center. The Help Center is full of helpful FAQs and articles that may address the issue you’re experiencing.
You can access the Help Center through different methods:
- Visiting support.roadie.com
- If you are a Sender, visit the Sender Dashboard
- If you are a Driver, visit the Driver Dashboard
We recommend checking out the General FAQ page. We have resources that can help with anything from completing your first Gig to technical difficulties.
If you’re a Driver, the Driver Dashboard is the best place to find everything you need to be a successful Driver on the Roadie platform. It is home to all of your Driver stats plus helpful resources including:
- Year-to-Date mileage and payment information
- End-of-the-Year tax documents
- App walk-through and how-to videos
- Roadie News & Product Updates
You can also easily find this information directly from the Roadie app menu.
If you need to speak to a human, you can access our Roadie Support team via the website’s chat widget which offers a live chat and email option to reach Roadie Support. If you need to call, our phone number is here.