Get paid to drive, your way. Explore common driver FAQs, policies and tips for turning your trips into cash and rewards.
Specific City Information
Roadie Driver FAQs
- What are driver certifications and how do I get one?
- Why was my offer not accepted?
- How does instant pay work?
- How and when do I get paid?
- Prohibited items on the Roadie platform
- Roadie social media guidelines
Pickup and Delivery
- Prohibited items and suspicious locations
- Why do some Gigs say “extra equipped?”
- What is a “trailer required” Gig?
- I need an order number or some other information to pick up the gig. Where can I find it?
- The items aren’t ready at pickup. What should I do?
- I think this address is wrong. What should I do?
Consumer Reports and/or Investigative Consumer Reports
- What does a consumer report include?
- Do I have to pay for the consumer report?
- What if my consumer report and/Or investigative consumer report is inaccurate or incomplete?
- Why do I have to take a photo of my ID and take a selfie during sign up?
- How does Roadie use, disclose, secure and/Or store my biometric data and personal information?
- Roadie 1099-NEC and Tax FAQs
- I’m ready to file my taxes. Where can I find all of the information I need?
- Will I need Roadie’s EIN (Employer identification number) To file my taxes?
- What about estimated tax?
- How is my mileage log calculated?
- Can I deduct my mileage and other expenses?
For California Drivers
- California prop 22: What you need to know
- Delivering meal kits, groceries, and perishable goods
- Driving safely
- How do I report an injury protection insurance claim?
- Mandatory breaks
- Safety courses