Get paid to drive, your way. Explore common driver FAQs, policies and tips for turning your trips into cash and rewards.
Roadie Driver FAQs
- What Are Driver Certifications and How Do I Get One?
- Why Am I Not Getting Selected?
- How Does Instant Pay Work?
- How and When Do I Get Paid?
- Prohibited Items on the Roadie Platform
- Roadie Social Media Guidelines
Pickup and Delivery
- Prohibited Items and Suspicious Locations
- Why Do Some Gigs Say “Extra Equipped?”
- What is a “Trailer Required” Gig?
- I Need an Order Number or Some Other Information to Pick up the Gig. Where Can I Find It?
- The Items Aren’t Ready at Pickup. What Should I Do?
- I Think This Address Is Wrong. What Should I Do?
Consumer Reports and/or Investigative Consumer Reports
- What Does a Consumer Report Include?
- Do I Have to Pay for the Consumer Report?
- What if My Consumer Report And/or Investigative Consumer Report Is Inaccurate or Incomplete?
- Why Do I Have to Take a Photo of My ID and Take a Selfie During Sign Up?
- How Does Roadie Use, Disclose, Secure And/or Store My Biometric Data and Personal Information?
- Roadie 1099-NEC and Tax FAQs
- I’m Ready to File My Taxes. Where Can I Find All of the Information I Need?
- Will I Need Roadie’s Ein (Employer Identification Number) To File My Taxes?
- What About Estimated Tax?
- How Is My Mileage Log Calculated?
- Can I Deduct My Mileage and Other Expenses?
For California Drivers
- California Prop 22: What You Need to Know
- Delivering Meal Kits, Groceries, and Perishable Goods
- Driving Safety
- How Do I Report an Injury Protection Insurance Claim?
- Mandatory Breaks
- Safety Courses