Let us answer your Driver questions!
- Will I need Roadie’s EIN (Employer Identification Number) to file my taxes?
- What about estimated tax?
- What will I use this tax information for?
- Can I deduct my mileage and other expenses?
- What do I do if I don’t get my 1099 online or by mail?
- How will I receive my 1099?
- Will I be liable if an item is damaged while on a Gig?
- Are there some videos that can help me better understand Roadie?
- How do I sign up as a Roadie Driver?
- What do I need to be a Roadie driver?
- What can I expect on my first Gig?
- What's expected of me as a Roadie driver?
- How do I become a Roadie Pet Driver?
- Do I need to be bonded or insured to drive Pet Gigs?
- Do I need to have a certain type of car to drive Pet Gigs?
- What types of animals can you send with Roadie?
- How do you screen animals to make sure they’re safe to drive?
- Is the pet required to be in its crate the entire time we’re driving?