Let us answer your Driver questions!
- What has changed for picking up and delivering Gigs?
- Can I use both the new version and the previous version at the same time?
- How do I pick up multiple Gigs at the same pickup location?
- If I'm assigned to multiple Gigs, how do I see details and complete actions for those other Gigs?
- I need to see the Gig's details that I saw when offering. Where can I find them?
- I can no longer deliver this Gig. How can I remove myself?
- I’m ready to file my taxes. Where can I find all of the information I need?
- Will I need Roadie’s EIN (Employer Identification Number) to file my taxes?
- What about estimated tax?
- How is my Mileage Log calculated?
- What will I use this tax information for?
- Can I deduct my mileage and other expenses?
- ★ The Driver Dashboard
- Roadie Self-Service IVR system.
- Does Roadie reimburse for Tolls and Parking?
- An Inside Look at Gig Matching
- Why am I not getting selected for gigs?
- Will I be liable if an item is lost, damaged, or stolen while on a Gig?