Roadie Driver FAQs
- What are driver certifications and how do I get one?
- Why was my offer not accepted?
- How does instant pay work?
- How and when do I get paid?
- Prohibited items on the Roadie platform
- Roadie social media guidelines
- Seattle Premium Pay Ordinance
- Seattle Paid Sick and Safe Time (PSST) For Gig workers
- What is Gig Matching?
- There’s an issue at pickup, how do I cancel a Gig?
- How do I cancel my offer?
- What does “offer pending” mean?
- How do I set my notification preferences?
- How do I change my information?
- Can drivers deliver a Gig on a bike?
- How do I delete my driver account?
- Does Roadie have a referral program?
- The Driver Dashboard
- How do I sign up as a driver?
- What’s expected of me as a driver?
- How much will I be paid per Gig?
- Why do I have to verify my identity before starting a Gig?
- What’s the difference between “tip included” and “extra tip possible?”
- It says i’m on a waitlist - what does that mean?
- What Do I Need To Know If I'm Delivering Cylinders of Compressed Gases?
- Does Roadie offer any form of insurance for its drivers?
- Can I get reimbursed for tolls and parking?
- An inside look at Gig matching
- Why am I not getting selected for Gigs?
- Will I be liable if an item is lost, damaged, or stolen while on a Gig?