- How to set up multiple deliveries at once
- Theft FAQs
- Sending items with dry ice
- Roadie Protection Plan
- How do I send something?
- How much does it cost to send a Gig?
- How does Gig sizing work and how much is too much for a single Gig?
- How much is too much for a single Gig?
- When do I get charged for a Gig?
- How do I track a delivery?
- How does Roadie’s tracking number work?
- Are there some videos that can help me better understand Roadie?
- Who are Roadie drivers?
- How are drivers matched with Gigs?
- How do I communicate with potential drivers?
- What if no driver gets assigned to my Gig?
- What do I do if a driver isn’t responding after being assigned to my Gig?
- What if I need to cancel a Gig once i’ve posted it?
- Does Roadie reimburse senders for loss, damage, or theft to items in a Gig?
- Can I Use Roadie Instead of a Moving Company?
- Can I use Roadie for a multi-stop delivery?
- Can I add extra compensation to my Gig?
- What if a driver asks for more money?
- I want a driver to help me lift something. Is that ok?
- How do I change the payment method on my sender account?
- How do promo or discount codes work?
- How do I file a claim for loss, damage, or theft to my Gig?
- What is “DASH® Door-to-Door?”