Pet Driver FAQ's
Pet Shipping FAQ's specific to Drivers
- How do I become a Roadie Pet Driver?
- Do I need to be bonded or insured to drive Pet Gigs?
- Do I need to have a certain type of car to drive Pet Gigs?
- What types of animals can you send with Roadie?
- How do you screen animals to make sure they’re safe to drive?
- Is the pet required to be in its crate the entire time we’re driving?
- Can my own pet be in the vehicle while transporting a pet for Roadie?
- What happens if I’m delayed during my trip?
- If I need to the leave the car for any reason, am I required to take the pet with me?